Protect yourself from 99% harmful cancer causing UV rays & achieve the privacy you desire with PRIME CS a Carbon based film and one of South Africa’s most colour stable window tint films around with a lifetime transferable warranty.
Be wary of cheap Dye type film imports that are locally branded and un-certified shade colouring.
We are proud to only be the 3rd globally proven Vehicle Safety & Tint brand product in South Africa.
- 1.5mil (38 microns) film is used on rear windows only, due to moulding requirement and referred to as ‘Tint’;
- XPEL PRIME CS 4mil (100 micron) Window Safety Film (aka. Anti-Smash & Grab) which is applied on side windows;
- Both 1.5mil and 4mil films come in the same ‘VLT’ (Visible Light Transmitted) shades and uses the same colour dye;
- Contains no metalised particles ensuring that it does not interfere with radio, cellular, or Bluetooth signals.
- Plexi Glass require a Special PolyCarb film to be applied prior to the application of any Tint.
XPEL PRIME CS Window Tint and Safety (a.k.a: Anti Smash & Grab) Window film:
- Transferable Life Time Warranty
- Colour stable for years to come, because it won’t fade
- Pre-Cut; ensuring a risk free installation when using along with XPELs #EZTint Tool (no need to remove panels)
- 99% UV Rejection
- Up to 47% Heat Rejection
- Reduces Glare -Colour Stable (won’t fade over time)
- Up to 45% Solar Energy Rejection
- GPS and Radio signal friendly
- 5 Tint Shades Available and in Clear (Safety Film)
Approved and endorsed by The American Skin Cancer Foundation