- Utilising a nano-ceramic construction, PRIME XR maintains the same flawless appearance and clarity throughout the years. Blocking up to 88% infrared heat rejection, PRIME XR will provide you with the level of performance you expect from a top-of-the line film without breaking the bank.
Be wary of cheap imports that are locally branded and un-certified shade colouring.
We are proud to only be the 3rd globally proven Vehicle Safety & Tint brand product in South Africa.
- Only available in 1.5mil (38 microns) thickness, classified as tint, for clients that only want to have the benefit of a cooler car (Not a Safety i.e. Anti-Smash & Grab Film);
- Uses the same colour dye as PRIME CS, so you could mix & match CS on your Side windows;
- XPEL’s nano-ceramic particle technology does not interfere with radio, cellular, and Bluetooth signals like traditional metallized films.
- Plexi Glass require a Special PolyCarb film to be applied prior to the application of any Tint.
- Transferable Life Time Warranty
- Colour stable for years to come, because it won’t fade
- ONLY Available in Pre-Cut; ensuring a risk free installation when using along with XPELs #EZTint Tool (no need to remove panels)
- SPF 1,000 protection that effectively blocks over 99% of harmful Ultraviolet rays that can lead to numerous skin cancers, premature aging and skin cell damage.
- Up to 88% IR Rejection
- Reduces Glare -Colour Stable (won’t fade over time)
- Up to 66% Solar Energy Rejection
- GPS and Radio signal friendly
- Available in Black & Blue
PRIME CS can be combined with PRIME XR as they contain the same colour dye, so you can apply CS on the side for safety and XR on the front, back and Sun Roof for superior heat rejection, keeping your car even cooler.
Approved and endorsed by The American Skin Cancer Foundation